Jennifer Jackson's practice focuses on assisting corporations with respect to lobbying, campaign finance, and ethics at the federal level and in all 50 states. She is a member of the firm's Government Affairs Compliance team in the Business Law Practice Group. Her experience includes the following:
- Representing corporations with government affairs and political law compliance issues at the federal, state, and local level for matters including lobbying registration and reporting; campaign finance registration, reporting, and contribution compliance; internal audits and assessments; and enforcement actions
- Performing comprehensive audits, including campaign finance audits for federal and state political action committees and lobbying/ethics specific audits
- Providing corporate political law training and advice regarding non-government affairs employees' interactions with public officials
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- CALI Awards in Employment Law and Bioethics and the Law (Recipient, 2010). Pro Bono Society Inductee (2010). Public Interest Law Society Fellow (Disability Rights Wisconsin, 2010). Dean's List. Public Interest Law Society (Executive Board and Thanksgiving Dinner Coordinator (2010). Marquette Sports Law Review (Member). Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic. Marquette Legal and Medical Partnership. Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee (Intern, 2010). Medical College of Wisconsin Office of Risk Management (Intern, 2010).
- University of Colorado (B.A., 2004)
- Degree: Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology. Business Intensive Certificate (Leeds School of Business).