Jeremy is a member of the firm's Business Law, Public Finance, and Real Estate Practice Groups.
He maintains a comprehensive transactional practice that includes mergers and acquisitions, real estate and commercial loan transactions, insurance regulation, tax-exempt bond transactions for nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations, and general corporate counseling. His experience includes:
- Assisting buyers and sellers in public and private mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Corporate formation matters for emerging businesses.
- Assisting privately-held companies with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, including representing a broad range of owners and investors in buying and selling real estate and real estate-related interests.
- Drafting transaction documents for asset/stock purchases, mergers, and partnering transactions.
- Assisting both lenders and borrowers in documenting financing transactions of various types and sizes, including secured single-lender and syndicated loans, revolving lines of credit, and construction loans.
- Assisting companies and investors with corporate finance transactions, including venture capital financings.
- Insurance company mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and Form A filings; regulatory relations.
During law school, Jeremy interned for MillerCoors in their legal department and advised early stage companies through his work at the UW Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic. In 2016, he was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Prior to law school, Jeremy served as a media relations assistant at the University of Denver before joining the athletic communications staff at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (Senior Business Editor)
- MillerCoors (Summer Law Clerk, 2015)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2011)
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication
Professional and Civic Activities
- Downtown Madison Inc. (Member, 2018-present)