Jeremy is a member of the firm's Business Law and Public Finance Practice Groups.
He maintains a comprehensive transactional practice that includes mergers and acquisitions, insurance regulation, securities law compliance, tax-exempt bond transactions for nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations, and general corporate counseling.
During law school, Jeremy interned for MillerCoors in their legal department and advised early stage companies through his work at the UW Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic. In 2016, he was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Prior to law school, Jeremy served as a media relations assistant at the University of Denver before joining the athletic communications staff at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (Senior Business Editor)
- MillerCoors (Summer Law Clerk, 2015)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2011)
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication