Jeremy Jarrett assists a wide range of clients with mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, corporate governance, commercial contracts, licensing agreements, debt and equity financings, reorganizations, and restructurings. Having worked as in-house counsel for several years at a private investment company, Jeremy understands the needs of businesses of all sizes, including start-ups, emerging businesses and large companies. Jeremy also has extensive experience in the sports law industry having worked with sports agents, the NCAA, and NBA teams, prior to entering private practice.
Jeremy has lead M&A transactions from letter of intent through closing on transactions for clients ranging from small, family businesses to nine figure transactions across a variety of business sectors. He has also managed the drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements, vendor and supplier agreements, joint ventures, and a variety of other agreements, from term sheet to conclusion. Jeremy advises clients with debt financings, including traditional loan facilities, convertible debt facilities and mezzanine facilities, including related legal opinions.
Education and Honors
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Sports Law Certificate
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2009)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Accelerator Arizona, sponsor member
- Association for Corporate Growth; Arizona Chapter, member
- Desert Botanical Garden, emerging leaders member
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch", Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022, 2023