Jerome Mohsen is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He focuses his practice on general civil and commercial litigation.
In 2015 and 2016, Jerome was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady, where he researched and wrote memoranda on a variety of issues in Wisconsin and federal practice, including real estate, immigration, insurance, environmental law, labor and employment, product liability, contract law, and health law. Jerome worked on litigation in trial and appellate courts.
Prior to practicing law, Jerome was a high school English teacher.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Marquette Law Review ( Senior Comment Editor)
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Constitutional Law, Civil Pretrial Practice, Law & Public Health, American Legal History, Deposition Practice, and Appellate Writing & Advocacy
- Carroll University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2002)
- Université Bordeaux Montaigne (Maitrise, with honors, 2000)
- Université Bordeaux Montaigne (Licence., 1999)
- Université Bordeaux Montaigne (D.E.U.G., 1998)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin