Jessica S. Lothman is a member of the firm's Public Finance Group. She serves as bond and disclosure counsel for governmental and non-profit entities. Jessica has experience in tax assessment and "dark store" litigation, tax incremental financing ("TIF"), negotiating commercial lease agreements, and drafting construction contracts worth over $500 million in the aggregate.
In addition to her public finance practice, Jessica advises corporations on lobbying, campaign finance, ethics and other compliance matters.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- Marquette University (M.Ed., 2010)
- Illinois Wesleyan University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Phi Beta Kappa
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic Volunteer