John Maloney is a highly experienced attorney in the Trusts & Estates Group, who further possesses a deep background in commercial litigation, both in trial and appellate practice. With more than 40 years of active practice and longstanding client relationship development, John now works with his clients and his colleagues at Quarles to deliver across-the-board legal services. During recent years, he has particularly devoted his attention to wealth preservation, family succession issues, and related corporate and real estate issues.
John has authored articles on the subjects of the Wisconsin Open Meetings law and Wisconsin's Public Records laws, and he continues to address state bar and municipal groups on these two areas of the law as well as advising many municipal entities of their responsibilities and potential liabilities under the laws.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University (J.D., 1972)
- Marquette University (B.A., 1969)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Western Golf Association/Evans Scholars Foundation (Board of Directors; Board of Governors)
- Tuckaway Country Club (President of Board of Directors)
- Wisconsin Country Club Association (President)
- Blue Mound Golf and Country Club (Member)
- AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5