Jonathan Bonello is a member of the firm's Business Law Group. He focuses his practice on general business law matters.
While attending law school, he was a member of both Law Review and Business Review. He most recently served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Chief Justice Labarga at the Supreme Court of Florida.
Education and Honors
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Law Review (Member)
- Business Review (Member)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society (Member)
- Business Law Society (Member))
- Florida State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society