Jordan Downham is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general intellectual property matters including trademarks, copyright, and social media policies.
During law school, she was Executive Online Editor of the Indiana Law Journal and was president of the Maurer Sports and Entertainment Law Society. She was also a legal extern for the Indiana Supreme Court, where she drafted memoranda, analysis of legal issues, and composed fact statements.
In 2015, she was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Indiana Law Journal (Executive Online Editor)
- Maurer Sports and Entertainment Law Society (President)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section (Executive Committee Member)