Jordan M. Schettle is an associate in the firm's Real Estate Group. He assists clients with acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and general real estate legal services.
Prior to joining the Real Estate Group, Jordan was a summer associate in the Madison office in 2017 and 2018. During his time as a summer associate, Jordan drafted memos and provided research for attorney use, reviewed merger and acquisition documents, and assisted attorneys with document review.
While in law school at The University of Wisconsin, Jordan led disaster relief pro bono trips to New Orleans and Houston. During his undergraduate experience at The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Jordan took on the roles of a Paralegal intern focused on insurance, President of the Oshkosh Student Association, and Intergovernmental Relations Chair of UW System Student Representatives.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Pro Bono Society Award of Distinction
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (Note & Comment Editor)
- Moot Court Board: Frank A. Schreck Gaming Law Competition (Competitor, 2018; Coach, 2019)
- Mathys Memorial Award for Excellence in Moot Court Competition
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (B.S., cum laude, 2016)
- Major: Political Science
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence