Joe Ambrose is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. He focuses his practice on all aspects of domestic and international patent preparation and prosecution and assists clients with patentability analyses and infringement and invalidity assessments. Joe’s practice further includes preparing and prosecuting design patents.
Prior to attending law school, Joe gained industry experience spearheading the applications engineering of HVAC equipment and controls solutions for retail, business, storage, and warehouse markets.
Education and Honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Law Society (Member)
- Chicago Intellectual Property Colloquium (Fellow)
- Miami University (B.S., 2014)
- Degree: Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional and Civic Activities
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (Young Members Committee, 2017-present)