Joy Johns is a member of the firm's Product Liability Group. She represents and counsels a variety of corporate and individual clients in commercial and civil litigation matters including product liability and premises liability.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Joy defended clients in depositions across the country. She also served as toxic tort National Coordinating Counsel for Fortune 500 companies, managing and coordinating litigation strategy, discovery and motion practice in conjunction with local counsel. She also gained valuable trial experience at the Cook County State's Attorney's office. She has 1st and 2nd chair experience in over 50 trials, including jury trials.
Education and Honors
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars Edition 2019 (Business Lit)