Julia Wischmeier is a litigator who practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation and financial services litigation. She represents clients in a variety of industries and business sectors, including local and national lenders, loan servicers, contractors, and professional fiduciaries, in state and federal court. Julia has experience practicing at both the trial court and appellate levels.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Julia worked for a small boutique firm in Winters Park, FL. representing clients in general commercial litigation matters, including contract, business tort, employment, and insurance coverage actions.
Education and Honors
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2015)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic Activities
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division (member)