Julia Hudson is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group.
Julia practices in the areas of health care regulations, transactions, and administrative law. Her work includes assisting health care businesses with coverage and reimbursement, licensing, and compliance matters. She focuses her practice on issues related to Medicare, Medicaid (including Medicaid managed care), controlled substances and pharmacy law, and integration among health care entities.
Prior to joining the firm, Julia worked as general counsel for an employer-based clinic provider. She has a unique understanding of the needs and challenges faced by companies seeking rapid growth. Julia makes every effort to provide advice that is accessible and actionable relative to the preferences and goals of each client.
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Indiana Health Law Review (Executive Notes Editor, Vol. X)
- Indiana University Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health (M.P.H., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Creighton University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2008)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Health Lawyers Association (Member)
- Executive Women in Health Care (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana
- Wheeler Mission Legal Clinic