Julie P. Walters assists a variety of clients with general bankruptcy, restructuring, and creditor's rights matters.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Julie worked with the Civil Litigation Clinic at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Brenda K. Martin of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona. Julie was a summer associate with the firm in 2019.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s Award; Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal (Articles Editor)
- Research Assistant to Professor Justin Weinstein-Tull
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., cum laude, 2016)