Justin Gingerich is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. He represents multinational clients on a variety of complex corporate transactions with a principal focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, and securities. His most recent experience includes:
- Representing both buyers and sellers in stock and asset acquisitions and strategic transactions.
- Advising publicly and privately held entities in corporate and commercial matters, including entity formation.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
- Counseling public reporting companies on disclosure duties, including SEC periodic reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Advising issuers in connection with exempt securities filings with the SEC and various state agencies.
Education and Honors
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law International Law Review (Editor-in-Chief)
- LawMeets Transactional Competition Team (Member)
- Northeastern University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2012)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Chicago Lights (Volunteer)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (Volunteer)
- LadderUp! (Volunteer)