Kate Krukowski focuses her practice in commercial litigation. She also has experience in plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death and criminal defense. Kate has represented clients in a wide variety of areas such as breach of contract and fiduciary duties, employment disputes, construction litigation, negligence, and products liability.
Kate has experience assisting clients through all stages of litigation, including preparing and responding to demand letters; conducting legal research and drafting dispositive motions, pleadings, discovery and memoranda; preparing and delivering effective oral argument regarding motion practice and discovery disputes; taking and defending depositions, including 30(b)(6) and expert testimonies; attending mediations; negotiating settlement; and analyzing case documents.
As a law student, Kate served as an extern to the Honorable Judge G. Murray Snow at the US District Court of Arizona. She also served Editor-in-Chief of Arizona Law Review and as a student advocate in the Wrongful Conviction clinic where she gained valuable insight at both the trial and appellate level.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Editor-in-Chief, Arizona Law Review
- University of Colorado (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona, member
- Arizona Association for Justice, member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, member