Katherine Hanes is a member of the firm's Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a legal intern for the San Francisco District Attorney's Office. Prior to attending law school, she was a volunteer at the Wisconsin Innocence Clinic at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Education and Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law (Editor-in-Chief)
- Berkeley Law Foundation (Member)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2013)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section, Program Co-Chair