Kathryn M. Moore is a finance attorney and partner with Quarles & Brady LLP. She represents financial institutions and other lenders in connection with real estate and commercial loan transactions. Ms. Moore advises clients at all stages of financing transactions from negotiation of the initial terms of a new loan, through negotiation, documentation, and closing. Ms. Moore also has extensive experience representing lenders in workout and restructuring scenarios, disposition of troubled assets, and advising as to enforcement strategies. In addition to her finance practice, she also represents lenders and non-lenders alike in acquisitions, dispositions, and other real estate transactions.
Ms. Moore's recent experience includes:
- Ongoing representation of a national bank in connection with syndicated construction loans in various jurisdictions.
- Representing a national bank as lead agent in the pre- and post-bankruptcy restructuring of $200+ million syndicated real estate loan.
- Representing a national bank in connection with the disposition of its bank-owned corporate properties.
Education and Honors
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2003)
- Majors: Political Science, Spanish, Latin American Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa