Kelsey Bailey collaborates with individuals and families to craft estate plans which reflect their personal and financial goals, including tax planning and charitable planning. She helps clients manage their estates during their lifetimes, and fulfills their wishes of how that property is distributed after they die.
Kelsey also has experience developing decision-making plans in the event of incapacity, and works with clients and advises fiduciaries involved in estate administration. She approaches all of her clients and their wishes as personal and unique, and enjoys helping them to find solutions that are right for them and their families.
Earlier in her career, Kelsey was a staff attorney with Centro Legal, providing free and low-cost legal services to Milwaukee County individuals and families.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University (J.D., 2015)
- CALI Award (highest grade) in Estate Planning
- Marquette University (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Major: Social Welfare and Justice
- Minor: Spanish Language and Literature
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation Young Professionals Advisory Council
- Centro Legal Event Planning Committee
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch," Trusts and Estates, 2022