Kim Lutes has worked in the legal field for over 13 years. She joined Quarles & Brady in 2014 and became a Paralegal in the Milwaukee office in December 2017. Her professional experience includes:
- General Business Law, including formation, organization and ongoing maintenance for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, including asset acquisitions, stock purchases and mergers.
- Assisting with due diligence for merger and acquisition transactions.
- Past experience includes products liability litigation and estate planning.
Education and Honors
- Lonestar College (A.A.S., summa cum laude, 2004)
- Degree: Paralegal Science
- Certificate: Level 1 Paralegal, ABA Approved Program
- Phi Theta Kappa (International Honor Society)
- Lambda Epsilon Chi (Paralegal Honor Society)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Mentor2.0 Program - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Milwaukee