Kirsten A. Morelli is an ambitious associate in Chicago's Real Estate Group. She assists clients with a broad range of real estate transactions including acquisitions, sales, financings, office and retail leasing, and zoning and land use matters.
Before joining the Real Estate Group, Kirsten was a summer associate with the firm in 2018. Prior to law school, she spent five years working as a Sales Manager and Consultant for several Fortune 100 companies.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2011)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- National LGBT Bar Association (Member)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- University of Wisconsin - National “W” Club (Member)