Kristen Arredondo is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group, where she focuses her practice on general litigation matters.
While attending law school, she served as a judicial extern at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She also worked as a legal intern for a non-profit law firm that advocates for individuals with disabilities. Prior to law school, she was a K-3 Special Education Teacher in the Tempe Elementary School District.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Associate Editor)
- Teaching Assistant for Professors Tamara Herrera and Andrew Carter (Legal Method & Writing; Legal Advocacy)
- Disability Law Project (President, 2015)
- Advocacy Program Against Domestic Violence (Member)
- Arizona State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Majors: Special Education and Elementary Education