Kristin Occhetti's practice focuses on estate planning and wealth preservation strategies for individuals, small business owners, and professionals. Her experience includes
- Preparing wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, and health care powers of attorney.
- Traditional bypass trust and marital deduction planning.
- Charitable estate planning.
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- Asset protection planning.
- Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation
- Fiduciary, Trust and Probate Litigation
- Financial Institutions Litigation
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Dean's List; CALI Award: Legal Writing and Research I, Probate Practice and Procedure
- Alpha Sigma Nu. Marquette Law Review (Associate Editor, 2006–2007)
- Intern to the Honorable Patience Drake Roggensack, Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Thomas Moore Law Scholarship. Herbert C. Hirschboeck Law Scholarship; Justinian Society of Lawyers Scholarship
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2003)
- Majors: Anthropology and Zoology
Professional and Civic Activities
- Life Navigators (Trust Committee)
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee (Associate Board)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Association of Women Lawyers (Member)
- Justinian Society of Lawyers (Member)
- Children's Hospital Guardianship Pro Bono Clinic (Co-chair)
- Quarles Cares (Chair at Milwaukee office)
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers® -Rising Stars 2011–2016, 2018 Editions (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Recipient of the 2013 Howard B. Eisenberg Service Award from Marquette University Law School
- Featured, "Volunteer Spotlight," Messenger, Milwaukee Bar Association publication, Winter 2009–2010