Insight & Impact Regulatory Newsletter
Click to your desired Insight & Impact edition below:
- New Litigation Relating to Pension Plan Actuarial Assumptions
- States Push Back Against Restrictive Covenants in Employment Agreements
- NLRB Returns to Its Long-Standing Independent Contractor Test
- Be Prepared for New H-1B Lottery Rule Effective April 1, 2019
- It’s the (Flu) Giving Season: Employer Responsibilities in Preventing the Spread of Seasonal Flu
- Making Sense of AHPs for 2019
- DOL Abolishes the 80/20 Rule For Tipped Employees
- Proposed Changes to Public Charge Determinations for Immigration Purposes
- Momentum Continues to Grow For a Federal Paid Leave Law
- New OFCCP Leadership Committed to Pay Discrimination Enforcement
- Continuing Changes in Immigration Policy
- In Another Hot Summer, Preventing Workplace Heat Illness Looms Large
- IRS Blesses Novel Approach by Employer to Help Pay Off Student Loan Debt
- Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division Sets Forth 2018 Regulatory Agenda
- Trump Administration's Changes to Work Visa Programs
- Pay History Bans and Pay Equity Requirements Grow. Is Your Company Ready?
- Federal Agencies Issue Additional Guidance and Signal Stepped-Up Enforcement of Mental Health Parity Rules
- Trump Administration Proposes Changes to Several Obama-Era OSHA Regulations
- Filing Window For H-1B Visa Petitions Fast Approaching
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Surprise: “Time’s Up” on Confidential Settlement of Sexual Harassment Claims?
- OFCCP Audit Letters Are Coming; Are You Ready?
- OSHA Finalizes 2018 Submission Deadline For Electronic Reporting Of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses
- Labor and Employment Legislative Updates
- Year-End Benefit Reminders
- Nomination of New OSHA Leadership and Changes to the Submission Deadline for Electronic Reporting of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses
- Have A Holly, Jolly What? Positively Closing Out the Affirmative Action Plan Year
- Immigration Compliance Changes for Employers in 2017
- What’s that Smell? Medicinal Marijuana Spells Change in the Air for Employee Drug Testing Policies
- New ERISA Disability Regulations–Comply Now or Wait for a Possible Delay?
- OSHA's Final Rule "Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses" Imposes New Electronic Submission Requirements on Employers
- International Travel Tips for Foreign Nationals in the Current Immigration Climate
- Developments with the Department of Labor's Proposed Overtime Regulations: What's Going On?
- Pay Equity and the EEO-1 Report
- NLRB Affirms Decision Requiring Employers to Allow Employees to Use Work Email for Union Purposes . . . For Now
- OSHA’s New Walking-Working Surfaces Standard Imposes Significant New Requirements on Employers
- Must Employers Continue To Comply With The Affordable Care Act? Has Anything Changed?
- Immigration Document Retention and Storage Requirements