Lara Rhodes is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Lara focuses her practice on the acquisition, disposition and development of commercial real estate, portfolio transactions and commercial leasing.
Lara's representative matters include:
- Representation of real estate investors in connection with the acquisition, development and disposition of retail and mixed use properties in Arizona.
- Representation of landlords in connection with drafting and negotiating office, retail and restaurant leases.
- Lead development counsel for a development company in connection with the re-development of approximately 11 acres of property located in Scottsdale, Arizona for a mixed use development including hotel, residential and upgraded retail.
- Representation of a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company, in connection with portfolio transactions for acquisition, disposition, and other matters relating to retail gasoline stations and associated fuel supply agreements.
- Representation of a significant institutional real estate investor in connection with the retail leasing and management of a 500,000 square foot shopping center in the Southeastern United States, which includes over 70 retail tenants.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Drexel University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2009)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Urban Land Institute (Member)
- Capitol School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)