Laura Pone is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice on local and national health law matters, where she assists her clients from HIPAA policies to long-term care laws.
While attending law school, she was the associate editor for the Journal of Law and Social Policy and was a founding member of the Health Law Society. In 2015, she was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Journal of Law and Social Policy (Associate Editor)
- Women's Leadership Coalition (President)
- Health Law Society (Founding Member)
- Student Bar Association Tom Geraghty Leadership Award (Recipient)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2012)