Laura Buchanan is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general intellectual property litigation matters including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
Laura previously served as a judicial extern for a United States District Judge in the Northern District of Illinois, and she was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady in 2016. During law school, she was a member of the Indiana Law Journal and was a tournament finalist in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Indiana Law Journal (Online Articles Editor)
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, Tournament Finalist
- CALI Award for highest grade in Intellectual Property Survey; CALI Award for highest grade in Trial Advocacy
- Research Assistant
- Miami University (B.A., 2014)