Leslie Lowery began her career with Quarles & Brady in November 2016. Her experience includes 29 years in the legal field, having worked for major Intellectual Property boutique firms in Seattle, Portland, and Washington, D.C. in the last 18 years, specializing in the following areas:
- Preparing and filing PCT Applications, and U.S. national phase applications.
- Patent due diligence for IP portfolio management.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Patent process and procedures.
- Drafting preliminary amendments and responses to Office Actions.
- Preparing Information Disclosure Statements.
- Conducting post-allowance reviews prior to payment of Issue Fees
- Providing EFS training to legal secretaries in Tucson IP work group.
In her spare time, Leslie enjoys photography, travel, hiking, writing and cooking.
Education and Honors
- College of Legal Arts, Portland, Oregon (Paralegal Certification, 1989)