Linda Emery focuses her practice in the areas of consumer privacy, internet law and content, interactive television, new media, social media, software licensing and trademark law.
She has experience working with consumer product, service, technology, and communications companies including: Microsoft, Cisco, MTV, AT&T, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Fox Networks, Showtime, Disney/ESPN, Lifetime and Dreamworks. She also has experience in complex commercial litigation and merger and acquisition experience allowing her to identify the key concerns for companies when working in the areas of software, technology and the internet.
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1983)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- Named a 2017 Women in the Law by Wisconsin Law Journal