Lindsay Fiore is a partner in the Labor & Employment Practice Group. As an experienced trial lawyer, she defends employers against single and multi-plaintiff employment cases that include claims related to age, race, and disability discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, retaliation, whistleblower allegations, and wage and hour issues. She also handles suits brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and has defended employers against unfair labor practice charges.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Lindsay has advised employers on the full range of employment issues impacting their employees and business operations. She has provided counsel regarding the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (FFCRA) and its paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements; what to do when an employee tests positive for COVID-19; best practices for employee safety in the workplace; reductions in force, furloughs, and layoffs; ADA accommodations; and a variety of return-to-work issues.
Lindsay is a frequent presenter on topics related to Title VII, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), and Arizona Earned Paid Sick Time law. She has been recognized as a Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star in Employment & Labor annually since 2014.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2018)
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Arizona Law Review (Articles Editor)
- University of Arizona (B.A., magna cum laude with honors, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- CLE Committee (Employment & Labor)
- Federal Bar Association (Member)
- Arizona Women's Law Association (Member)
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Southwest Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," Employment & Labor (2014–2018)
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest (Member, Board of Directors: 2017-present)