Lindsay is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice Group. As an experienced trial lawyer, she defends employers against single and multi-plaintiff employment cases that include claims related to age, race, and disability discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, retaliation, whistleblower allegations, and wage and hour issues. She also handles suits brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and has defended employers against unfair labor practice charges.
Lindsay is a frequent presenter on topics related to Title VII, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA). She has been recognized as a Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star in Employment & Labor annually since 2014.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Arizona Law Review (Articles Editor)
- University of Arizona (B.A., magna cum laude with honors, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- CLE Committee (Employment & Labor)
- Southwest Super Lawyers, "Rising Star", Employment & Labor (2014–present)
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest (Board of Directors)