Lindsey Lund's practice focuses on product liability, commercial litigation, and environmental toxic tort defense. In addition, she has significant experience working with clients in the automotive industry, specifically providing counsel to automotive OEMs. Lindsey has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial matters. Her practice is diverse and involves the defense of product manufacturers against product defect, warnings and chemical exposure claims. She also litigates a variety of matters affecting businesses and providers in state and federal trial courts across the country.
Lindsey's representative cases include prosecuting and defending claims involving contract disputes, fraud, consumer protection claims, negligence, strict product liability, breach of fiduciary duty, antitrust, franchise disputes and health care disputes. Lindsey has significant trial experience. She has first-chaired 12 jury trials, 2 bench trials, and more than 35 arbitrations in the area of insurance defense litigation.
Lindsey is active in Quarles & Brady’s pro bono program, where she represents clients in various litigation matters. She also serves on the firm’s Associate Policy Committee. Lindsey is also an active member of the Chicago performing arts community. Most recently, Lindsey performed in the Big Noise Theater production of the musical Chicago.
Education and Honors
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2013)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2016
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (Member)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- Women’s Bar Association (Member)
- Giordano Dance Chicago Associate Board
- Illinois Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2021, 2022