Lindsey Millman is a member of the firm's Product Liability Practice Group. She represents and counsels clients in commercial and civil litigation matters, including product liability, construction negligence, wrongful death, and premises liability.
Ms. Millman has first-chaired 12 jury trials, two bench trials, and more than 35 arbitrations in the area of insurance defense litigation. She has experience serving as general legal counsel for a real estate investment company, where she advised on general commercial litigation matters.
She has prepared responsive pleadings, discovery, and mediation statements, while also advising clients how to work with foreign investors and foreign lenders.
Education and Honors
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Moot Court
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2009)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Chicago Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Social Committee (Co-Chair)
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (Member)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- Women’s Bar Association (Member)