Luis Lanz is a member of the firm's Health Law Practice Group. His practice includes assisting pharmaceutical entities with various issues, including state and federal regulatory compliance as well as transactional matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Luis represented clients in matters involving medical malpractice and nursing home elder abuse claims. At his previous firm, he second-chaired an eight-day jury trial and obtained a favorable verdict for his client.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., 2016)
- MCBA Diversity Legal Writing Program Scholarship
- Certificate in Law, Science and Technology with a specialization in health law
- University of Arizona (B.S., 2012)
- Major: Business Management
- New Mexico
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys (Member)
- Armory Park Senior Center (Volunteer, 2008-2013; recipient of the Make a Difference Award in 2010)