Matt is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. His practice includes assisting companies and investors in a wide range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and growth equity transactions, and structuring, formation and operation of a variety of private investment funds.
Matt also represents companies and investors in corporate finance transactions, including venture financings. Additionally, Matt works with corporate venturing funds/departments, venture capital funds, private equity funds and family offices in both minority and control investments.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Services
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Dean's Academic Achievement Award
- Judicial Intern to Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson of the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (B.A.)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)