Marissa Stoltz is a member of the firm's Labor & Employment Practice Group. She counsels her clients on various employment issues and represents them in federal and state courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Marissa served as an in-house counsel legal intern for a software company. She also participated in a mediation clinic, and mediated civil cases for the Maricopa County Justice Court and the EEOC.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Jurimetrics Journal (Member)
- Women Law Students' Association (Vice President)
- Arizona State University (B.A., 2008)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable John Tuchi, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona