Meredith Peterson has worked in the legal field for over 25 years and is a paralegal in the Business Law Group. Her experience includes:
- Provided executive legal administrative support to team of senior-level corporate attorneys in law department of Global 500 diversified technology and multi industrial leader.
- Handled request reviews and processing of all business visa invitation letters for international customers and employees to visit U.S./Mexico company facilities.
- Provided support relating to litigation, environmental, immigration, and commercial matters.
- Case handling in management labor and employment relations matters, including information development for public and private sector collective bargaining negotiations; employee compensation and benefit studies; employment litigation; and worker's compensation.
- Case handling in all areas of immigration law, including employment-based visa categories and immigration processes; international (outbound) migration; marriage-based permanent residence; and naturalization.
Education and Honors
- Mount Mary University (B.A.)
- Business Administration