Mike Chargo is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. He practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, commercial loan transactions, securities law compliance, and general corporate law. Prior to joining the firm, Mike was a Global Compliance intern in Briggs & Stratton Corporation's legal department and a Student Associate in the Marquette Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Marquette Law Review (Associate Editor)
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Antitrust Law, Contract Drafting, and Legal Analysis, Writing and Research 2
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2015)
- Degree: Political Science