Michael Elkins advises and represents a variety of clients within the healthcare industry—including pharmacies, pharmacists, and other healthcare service providers—in matters ranging from state and federal regulatory compliance to defense of pharmacists before State licensing boards.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Mike was a civil defense litigator. His experience includes defending Fortune-ranked community pharmacy chains, pharmacists, and other corporations against claims for professional negligence, general negligence, wrongful death, and premises liability.
Education and Honors
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- CALI Award: Travel Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Health Law Association (AHLA), member
- The Florida Bar, Health Law Section, member
- Collier County Bar Association (CCBA), member
- Broward County Bar Association (BCBA), member