Michelle Mersberger is an attorney in the Business Law Practice Group. She maintains a comprehensive corporate practice, which includes advising clients on a variety of finance, commercial contracting, and general corporate law related matters.
Prior to her legal career, Michelle worked as a financial advisor for a Wisconsin based financial firm. In this role, she managed relationships with high net worth clients integrating all aspects of their financial lives including wealth management, asset protection, legacy planning, transferring assets, tax planning, and goal realization.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Academic Achievement Award for the Highest Grade in Contracts Law (2017)
- Dean's List
- Marquette University Law Review (Editor)
- Pro Bono Honor Society Member
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (B.S., 2014)
- Major: Finance
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (Member)