Michelle L. Mallon is a member of Indianapolis's Business Law group. She has broad experience in mergers and acquisitions, real estate, commercial contracts, corporate governance, business services, entrepreneurial services, financings, compliance, risk management and privacy.
Michelle has experience working as outside general counsel and negotiating complex agreements and documents among a broad variety of practice areas. Her industry experience consists of automotive, auto auctions, commercial retail, real estate, and transportation and logistics.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Michelle provided automotive, auto auction and outside general counsel services for Mallon Law, worked as Associate General Counsel at hhgregg, was the Vice President of Legal at ADESA Auto Auctions and provided legal services to a variety of other law firms for almost 20 years.
- Business Law
- Automotive Industry
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Ball State University (B.A., 1991)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indiana State Bar Association and Indianapolis Bar Association
- International Automotive Remarketing Alliance (Compliance Committee Member, June 2014-September 2016)
- National Auto Auction Association (Legislative Committee Co-Chair, October 2012-June 2015)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Auto Remarketing’s 2012 Top Women of Remarketing Honoree