Mitchell Lindstrom is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. He maintains a comprehensive transactional practice, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, and general corporate counseling. His experience includes:
- Representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Counseling public corporations on their disclosure duties and matters of corporate governance, including SEC periodic reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate and commercial matters, including business planning and entity formation.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
- Counseling private businesses in crowdfunding initiatives.
Prior to joining the firm, Mitchell was an extern for the Internal Revenue Service in the U.S. Treasury Office of Chief Counsel, where he prepared and tried cases before the Federal Tax Court and reviewed the merits of refund litigation. Mitchell was also a law clerk for Emerson Electric, where he focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions. In the summer of 2014, he was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Marquette Law Review (Comment Editor)
- Legal and Medical Partnership Clinic (Volunteer)
- CALI (highest grade) in The Law Governing Lawyers and Sports Industry Taxation
- Marquette University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. Tax Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2015