Mitchell S. Moser is a member of the Product Liability Practice Group. He concentrates his practice on defending clients locally, regionally, and nationally in the defense of asbestos and toxic tort litigation, serving as national counsel on behalf of manufacturing clients. In addition, he has represented vehicle and component manufacturers in Circuit Courts and Appellate Courts in the defense of product liability, warranty, lemon law, and Magnuson-Moss claims and litigation. He also has substantial experience representing and providing advice to transportation and delivery clients on product liability, subrogation and contract issues.
- Serves as National Counsel for asbestos litigation on behalf of a number of companies, including a vehicle manufacturer, a welding consumables manufacturer, and an industrial mining company.
- Lead trial counsel in Wisconsin lemon law cases returning defense verdicts in heavy truck and passenger vehicle trials.
- Lead trial counsel in a Florida $50 million breach of warranty case involving leaking laundry disks, returning a defense verdict.
- Lead appellate counsel in asbestos, lemon law and damaged package cases.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1991)
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., with distinction, 1987)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1991
Professional and Civic Activities
- Co-Chair, Milwaukee Bar Association Courts Committee
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- DRI (Member)
- Mitch has served as an Adjunct Professor at the Marquette University Law School, teaching classes in Legal Writing and Legal Communications. He has served on the boards of the Milwaukee Jewish Federation, B'nai Brith Youth Organization and Camp Interlaken.
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (multiple years)
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Exceptional Pro Bono Participation Award (2012)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated