Molly Kjartanson is a member of the firm's Bankruptcy, Restructuring, and Creditor's Rights Practice Group.
She focuses her practice on general banking matters including loan restructuring, workouts, foreclosures, and receiverships.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Managing Editor)
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Women Law Students' Association (Executive Board Member)
- California State Polytechnic University - Obispo (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- Major: Political Science
- President's Honor List; Dean's List
Professional and Civic Activities
- Capitol School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)