Monica Wright represents a variety of healthcare clients on a wide range of health and life sciences matters.
Monica was a summer associate with the firm in 2019, where she collaborated with attorneys on civil litigation matters involving health law, commercial litigation, products liability, property transactions, and intellectual property; researched and drafted legal memoranda and articles on evidentiary issues, health law oversights, products liability jurisdictional issues, and civil litigation matters; and managed the drafting and revision of client alerts on Indiana Supreme Court cases, drafted and sent cease and desist letters, and created discovery documents (subpoenas and requests for production).
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Monica worked as a research assistant for Professor Anjanette Raymond at Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University–Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, associate, 2019-2020 and articles editor, 2020-2021
- Bloomington Expungement Help Desk Project, Civil Justice Design, fellow
- Outreach for Legal Literacy, executive board member
- Butler University (B.S., 2018)
- Kappa Alpha Theta, member
- 500 Festival Princess, 2016