Nathan Mathews is a business law attorney who principally represents closely-held, private equity, and public companies in acquisitions and divestitures and negotiating and drafting complex commercial agreements. His clients include businesses in the manufacturing, automotive, food products and packaging, financial services, and information technology industries. Nathan also serves as outside general counsel to several large family-held businesses.
Before joining Quarles & Brady LLP, Nathan practiced with Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in Chicago.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Education and Honors
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- University of Texas (B.A., 1997)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2000
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars 2012-2014 Editions (Mergers & Acquisitions)