Quarles & Brady, Six Attorneys Recognized by Benchmark Litigation12/02/15
MILWAUKEE, Wis. —The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that the firm, along with six of its attorneys, has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation, a publication that exclusively ranks U.S. litigation firms and attorneys.
The firm is ranked as one of five "highly recommended" firms in Wisconsin, and one of five "recommended" firms in Arizona. The following attorneys in the firm's Madison, Milwaukee, and Phoenix offices also were ranked by Benchmark Litigation:
- Steven J. Berryman—Future Star
- Don P. Martin—Local Litigation Star
- James A. Ryan—Local Litigation Star
- Donald K. Schott—Local Litigation Star
- Anthony A. Tomaselli—Local Litigation Star
- Eric J. Van Vugt—Local Litigation Star
Now in its ninth year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The original publication, Benchmark Litigation—the definitive guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys—is the only publication to focus specifically on U.S. litigation.