Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named to 2021 Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars06/24/21
Tampa/Naples, Fla. — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that six of its attorneys have been named to "2021 Florida Super Lawyers" and are among the top attorneys in Florida for 2021. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were named to the "2021 Florida Rising Stars" list.
The following attorneys were selected to "2021 Florida Super Lawyers":
- T. Robert Bulloch— Estate & Probate
- Kimberley A. Dillon— Estate & Probate
- Kimberly Leach Johnson— Estate & Probate
- Bradley G. Rigor— Estate & Probate
Super Lawyers “Rising Stars" recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion on the "Rising Stars" list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were named to the 2021 Florida Rising Stars list:
- Keely F. Morton— Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Zac Foster— Business Litigation
- Gabriel M. Hartsell — Business Litigation (now located in our Phoenix office)