Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named to 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Rising Stars04/07/22
Phoenix — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that six of its attorneys have been named to "2022 Southwest Super Lawyers" and are among the top attorneys in Arizona for 2022. Additionally, four of the firm’s attorneys were named to the "2022 Southwest Rising Stars" list.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Phoenix office were selected to "2022 Southwest Super Lawyers":
- Diane M. Haller – Real Estate
- John M. O'Neal – Business Litigation
- Kevin D. Quigley – Business Litigation
- James A. Ryan – Business Litigation
- Lauren E. Stine – Business Litigation
- C. Bradley Vynalek – Business Litigation
"Rising Stars" recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion on the "Rising Stars" list.
The following Quarles & Brady Phoenix office attorneys were named to the "2022 Southwest Rising Stars" list: