Six Quarles & Brady Attorneys Selected as 2016 Indiana Super Lawyers02/12/16
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that six of its attorneys have been named by Indiana Super Lawyers magazine as among the top attorneys in Indiana for 2016. Additionally, five Indianapolis-based attorneys were named to the 2016 Indiana Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. No more than five percent of total lawyers in a state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Indianapolis office were selected for inclusion in the 2016 Indianapolis Super Lawyers magazine:
- Lucy R. Dollens – Business Litigation
- Joshua B. Fleming – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Edward L. Holloran, III – Professional Liability: Defense
- Daniel M. Long – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- April R. Schilling – Real Estate
- Joel E. Tragesser – Intellectual Property
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion in the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Indianapolis office were named to the 2016 Indiana Rising Stars list:
- Jacob V. Bradley – Business Litigation
- Vanessa A. Davis – Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- Kristen L. Gentry – Health Care
- Larissa E. Koshatka – Business Litigation
- Michael A. Rogers – Business Litigation