Sixteen Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named Best Lawyers® 2020 “Lawyer of the Year”08/15/19
Milwaukee — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 16 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers as “Lawyers of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America®.
Each year, Best Lawyers compiles its list of “Lawyers of the Year,” which are awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were named in their respective practice areas designated by Best Lawyers:
- Bennett J. Berson — Trademark Law
- Sarah E. Coyne — Health Care Law
- Grant Sovern — Immigration Law
- Margaret E. M. Utterback — Corporate Law
- Michael Aldana — Labor Law - Management
- John T. Barry — Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Andrew Beilfuss — Franchise Law
- Daniel E. Conley — Litigation - Securities
- David R. Cross — Litigation - Antitrust
- Patricia A. Hintz — Tax Law
- Nancy K. Peterson — Environmental Law
- Jennifer V. Powers — Public Finance Law
- Rebecca A. Speckhard — Project Finance Law
- Eric J. Van Vugt — Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Michael D. Zeka — Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey H. Wolf — Franchise Law
About Best Lawyers
For almost 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.